Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Portrait assignment in my Photojournalism class.

Former trial attorney Susan Coby, now owner of Soul – A Soup and Coffee House has enjoyed success as a new business owner since July 2013.  Soul is located at 610 W. Hubbard St. in Coeur d’Alene.  Using fresh and healthy ingredients, Coby offers two kinds of soups and salads every day, in addition to homemade baked goods.  Coby’s goal is to serve 40 bowls of soup a day.  “If I do much more than 40 bowls a day I loose the personal touches I love to put on my soups”.  In addition to the love she puts in her soup, Coby declared “I live by the motto: I am seeking. I am striving. I am in it with my heart.”  This motto is stenciled on the main wall of the café and sums up Coby and her humble café.

No comments:

Post a Comment